Beheerder TB Netwerken
Datacenter Networks work in a Scrum team to deliver new services and improve existing services and maintain the central environment of network components. The connections within/between the datacenters of the Rabobank and the global WAN connectivity’s.
Duties and responsibilities:
Provide 2nd and 3rd line support to fix incidents or problems, during business hours and during standby:
Of Gateway solutions providing access to Internet and Financial Markets, based on Cisco and Juniper product ranges.
Of Local Area Network solutions based on the Cisco Ethernet Switching product range including Nexus, and HPE Comware Switches.
Of Wide Area Network solutions based on the Cisco and Juniper product ranges.
Of Application Delivery Services, based on F5 product ranges.
Provisioning and engineering of network services
Security & Compliance
Input for capacity planning
Operational capacity management
Owns relationship with stakeholders and vendors
Gathers requests for changes in services
Manage software and hardware licenses and device upgrades where required.
Run usage reports
Maintain operational support procedures
Create and solve change and problem tickets
• Experience with routing/switching/VPN/Firewalls/DNS and load balancers as Network Engineer
• Knowledge and experience with Datacenter environments is a must
• Knowledge and certification at Cisco CCNP level
• Knowledge and certification at Juniper JNCIA-Junos level
• Deployment and support of Local and Wide Area Networks
• Good experience in support and deployment of OSPF and BGP routing protocol
• Good experience in support and deployment of QoS and traffic contracts in LAN/WAN.
• Good experience in support and deployment of VPLS /MPLS networks delivering layers 2 & 3 VPN and Traffic Engineering solutions.
• Good experience in support and deployment of Local Area Networks at layer 2 & 3, Spanning Tree, Trunking, VLANs, Multi-Layer Switching
• Good knowledge and understanding of Router ACLS, creating rule set changes and troubleshooting.
• Good experience of working with vendors such as carriers.
• Experience in support of IP Multicast based on Cisco product range.
• Familiarity and usage of Network Management tools such as HP NNMi, InfoVista, Netflow, Voyence, Splunk, Infoblox IPAM
• Experience with F5 Load balancers
• Familiarity with protocol analysis tools such as Network General Sniffer/Wildpackets
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft networking infrastructure and Linux systems, DNS, DHCP, WINS, AD.
This job role is split between operational work and project work (85%/15%). A shift system is operation between 07:00 -19:00, on call required. Most changes are planned outside business hours to minimize business impact.